Working at DHL — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about DHL pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at DHL

From sacramento ca — 01/09/2009

i am a current dhl employee.i am airborne legacy and have been with the company almost 8 years. this is a great company to work for. we are like one big family at the station that i work at. my benefits are great. right now dhl is downsizing and returning to strictly international shipments which of course is leaving alot of people unemployed but alot of companies are doing that right now. even if i am one of the ones to get laid off i would never say anything bad about this company. it is truly a wonderful company to work for.

From Atlanta, Ga. — 01/30/2007

DHL is a good company. Very stable and if you are any good at all at your job, you can advance. I've worked at DHL for 3 years and they have been among the best in my career.