Working at Delia's — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Delia's pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Delia's

From Vernon Hills, IL — 06/15/2010

Working at Delias sucked. I worked there for 2-3 years and I hated it. They never gave me any hours. So I ended up working like 1-2 times a week. They usually gave the new ppl more hours until they became old and more new ppl came in. You had to wear head to toe Delias. And I really don't like the clothes, the discount is 40%. It's to little girlish, I rather shop at Urban Outfitters or Forever 21. It's always busy on the weekends but never the weekdays so then it's really boring in there cause no one goes shopping. Little girls always come in and trash the fitting room but that's retail. This place isn't worth it.