Working at DeKalb County School System — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about DeKalb County School System pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at DeKalb County School System

From Atlanta, GA — 01/04/2010

DeKalb County is terrible when it comes to contractors. I have never received payment on time or without having to go down to the main office. I completed my last assignment over two months ago, it was praised and accepted yet the county refuses to pay me and it seems like the only option is to make this a legal matter. I have gotten in contact with all of the other contractors who were doing similar tasks and we all have identical stories.

If you are a private contractor, avoid the DeKalb County School System like it is the plague. They will only fill your life with hardship and frustration.