Working at Dedicated Computing — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Dedicated Computing pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Dedicated Computing

From Wisconsin — 08/18/2010

I had to post a response to the negative comments posted here about Dedicated Computing. It's really easy to point fingers and place blame especially with the tough decisions that had to be made in the last couple of years. Face it people, it is a tough economy and noone likes to make the hard decisions, but they have to be made. The harse ratings on the workplace at Dedicated are unfair.

I wonder if the comments are coming from employees let go in the last layoff. And if the come from current employees at DC, why are they even staying at a place they hate so much. Negativity breeds negativity and ultimately hurts the company, but I guess some people don't care about DC anymore or the employees who actually want to work here. In order for DC to move forward, we need employees who can put behind the past and move forward. I for one am glad to have a job but would really like to see the negativity stop!