Working at Decowraps — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Decowraps pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Decowraps

From Miami, FL — 08/19/2009

I worked there for 4 years and I regret ever leaving. The company will give you as much work as you allow them to give you and at a certain point it will get out of hand. The only solution for this is to not allow them and they will understand. Pay is good, they do honestly care about their employees, there is plenty of room for growth with adding more work, the co-workers do become your family, and it's the ideal work environment. The pay is very fair, but there are no scheduled raises. Since the economy slowed down there have been few raises.