Working at Decisive Analytics Corporation — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Decisive Analytics Corporation pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Decisive Analytics Corporation

From Arlington VA — 02/28/2010

The work is challenging and the people are top notch. They say people come first and they also live it. The CEO really cares and stays connected. If you work hard and produce results you are rewarded for it. The culture is well suited for those with an entrepreneurial spirit. I work with the smartest and talented people I know. Not only do we work hard but we have fun at the same time.

From Arlington, VA — 09/22/2009

It's a relatively small company (150) so you have a strong sense of community. You know you are free and welcome in the CEO's office at any time. The management works hard to emphasize work/life balance with their employees. You know that if you're working hard and trying to do the right thing then the company has your back - you are free to make decisions and get things done. Incredibly smart, talented coworkers. Lots of collaboration throughout the company. Everyone always willing to help. Lots of growth opportunity and growth that occurs is rewarded to those who worked to make it happen. Love it.