Working at Decision Toolbox — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Decision Toolbox pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Decision Toolbox

From Santa Monica, CA — 09/18/2007

At Decision Toolbox everyone works from their own home office. As a recruiter this is ideal. They provide the positions for you to work on and you manage the projects. Input is always requested, the leadership structure is flat, the resources they provide is amazing and the support is fantastic. I rated job security a 4 because that's really up to the recruiter. If they are doing what they are supposed to do and managing their positions well then their job is secure. They don't currently offer benefits, but the fact that you can work from home is a HUGE bonus.