Working at Dealer.com — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Dealer.com pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Dealer.com

From Burlington, VT — 04/09/2008

Dealer.com provides websites and online marketing services (SEO/SEM) to auto dealers across the U.S. and Canada. The "work hard/play hard" philosophy definitely applies. Great office, including a gym with indoor tennis and basketball courts, cardio machines and weights, ping pong table. Organic cafe on site with excellent (and healthy) food and a barista serving coffee beverages. One of my favorite things about working here is my co-workers. Age range is wide (fresh out of college to approaching retirement) but overall, a very young company with a lot of positive energy. Growth has been phenomenal and it's fun to see the hard work paying off.