Working at DBIMG.com — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about DBIMG.com pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at DBIMG.com

From East Providence — 10/11/2007

The Lady who vent before about DBIMG group is still displaying her exceptional observation to details & instruction. She filled out the “Vent” portion and never read the “rules” when rating this company.
She was unable to live up to her resume and was surprised when she was terminated. There should be some legal recourse for employees that provide misleading or false information on their resumes. This does nothing but waste time and money.
People that apply for a job with ENDLESS growth opportunity should be ready to work! It’s a very competitive market and DBIMG Group gives there employees the leading edge on the competitor. MORE FOR ME!!!!!!
I’m happy they got rid of the dead weight at this company; we all work so hard and have the same goals in mind.
I’ve been with DBIMG group three years; I’m disappointed that one wishy- washy –wannabe is slandering our name.
Bottom line: DONT LINE ON YOUR RESUME & the work shouldn’t be anything your unfamiliar with.
I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!!! Thanks for the opportunity and education