Working at Dazian — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Dazian pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Dazian

From Secaucus, NJ — 11/06/2009

Pay- You always want more so how could you ever say pay is excellent.

Benefits- Would love a nice retirement package but I guess itís the standard package available at small companies. They introduced a new ADP package and it was definitely better.

Job Security- When you have employees across multiple departments with the company for more than 10 years I would say that you have job security. Multiple people have been there 25 plus years.

Work/life Balance- Flexible hours are always an option. Very understanding when you have personal issues. Understanding of child care issues.

Career Potential/Growth- Most people with over 5 years experience have held at least 2 other positions at the company.

Location- Secaucus isn't great. Flooding can add 15 minutes to your commute home. Hope they find a new place soon.

Co-Worker Competence- Have worked with better people but have worked with worse as well. The other review seems like they had an ďax to grindĒ. While I was there, I did not experience those things.