Working at Daymon Worldwide — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Daymon Worldwide pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Daymon Worldwide

From USA — 02/17/2010

Daymon Worldwide has a very unique setup by placing Daymon account teams inside the main offices of their many retailer customers. Many of the account teams absorb the corporate culture of the retailer customer in which they live. For that reason, there is inconsistency of corporate culture across the account teams (some work environments are excellent, and others need work). Some retailer buyers feel that they can be rude and condescending toward Daymon on-site brokers, and that attitude can result in low morale at certain account teams.

Overall, your experience with the company is what you make of it. There are many great opportunities for growth, but there are also many challenges in terms of dealing with old fashioned office politics and resistance to change. Successful employees who thrive at the company are generally good at sales, Type A personalities and tough. In the past there has been significant turnover especially at the corporate office in CT, but the company is working to change that.

From California — 09/30/2009

Daymon has offered me an incredible career. I've been with the company over 10+ years. I've worked many different positions across many different categories and accounts. I have always worked with great leaders. Daymon invests in their people through encouraging further education for development, regular reviews, and giving stretch assignments. They have INCREDIBLE benefits (medial/dental) and ESOP. You name your career path and Daymon can help you get there.
I believe the people who commented negatively probably were not the right fit for the company and our culture.
People who work for Daymon over 2 years LOVE IT. It can be a difficult company to get to know and understand but once you do...it's great. Again, you make it what you want.

From stamford, ct — 09/03/2009

Things are starting to change at Daymon. I have been here a few years. The President is working with the Fortune Magazine's 100 best places to work group. We just completed a company wide survey. Most associates said Daymon was a good company to work for. The President is focused on making Daymon a great place to work. Still too early to tell what will change, but there are some new leaders in Stamford and I am noticing a different atmostphere developing.

From Stamford, CT — 11/06/2008

Daymon is an excellent company. Not unlike any other organization, it faces many challenges. But, its long term potential and opportunity for growth seems nearly unlimited. For those folks that seem to be disatisifed with their experience at Daymon, I can only conclude they were ill suited for the assignment or just did not appreciate that Daymon is a highly entreprenurial environment that rewards risk taking and collaboration. The number of asscoiates with 10, 20 and even 30 years of service speaks to Daymon's tremendous track record as an employer. I've been with the company 15 years.

The associates are among the most talented I have encountered and the opportunities for advancement and international travel are only limited by your desire and effort. As an ESOP, the ability to accumulate personal wealth is the best I have ever seen. Within the industry, Daymon is regarded as best in class as evidenced by its impressive portfolio of clients.