Working at Day Wireless Systems — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Day Wireless Systems pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Day Wireless Systems

From California — 06/25/2009

Worked here for quite a long time. For the most part, learned a lot. But that is when things go bad, if you know your job too well, then you get in trouble. If you are not in the main office, you are not allowed to become successful. The upper mgt does not appreciate pro active employees. So if you think outside the box, don't work here. There is no respect given ever. This is a place to work if no one else wants you or if you are lazy. There is absolutley no growth potential. Once a receptionist, always one. The co-workers are great as friends, but they have no sense of work ethic and will make you do their job whenever possible. If you want to be a drone and not use your own brain, then by all means work here. If not, move on, trust me, the grass IS greener on the other side, no matter how many times they tell you it isn't.