Working at Day Brown Rice — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Day Brown Rice pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Day Brown Rice

From Houston, Texas — 12/08/2009

They maintain a small skeleton crew of Designers and Engineers who have been with the company for 20 plus years. They constantly hire, fire and run off a revolving door of designers, college interns and experienced Professional Engineers. The are awarded HISD and area schools for renovations with an occasional new facility. They turn these projects over very quickly and the owners makes a huge profit. The joke around town is that all of the young Engineers (Men and Women) at DBR are losing their hair and have stress related health problems . I was there for a short while but left for a great company who beleives in allowing their employees to have a personal life and pleasant weekends rather than degrading and intimidating their employees for not other reason than greed.