Working at Dawdy Chiropractic — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Dawdy Chiropractic pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Dawdy Chiropractic

From Pleasanton, CA 94566 — 06/03/2010

I worked for Dr's in Pleasanton for a couple of years. I learned to work with them although one of them was highly demanding and not very clean. Despite this trash habits they all were super nice once you get to know them all.

One of the Doctors handled more the drug testing site and paternity tests over Chiro practice but he is in general a good Doctor as well. The place is nice and it was always very flexible to work there. The docs are young and will try to make your life easy. This was a perfect job situation for students or part timers. I loved working for all of them with even the not so good situations! People are people and sometimes a disagreement in point of views will create friction but over all working there was a fun experience.