Working at Davita — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Davita pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Davita

From ohio — 03/05/2010

Why does upper Management continue to ask the impossible , Crunching Pts. into a schedule that's impossible to keep and then gripe when there's an issue with accesses, bleeding, B/P issues ect.....
Are they just inept or just don't care ??? What happened to their CORE values. I guess values only relate to the common workers, and not those who are in upper mgmt. Stand in Our shoes for a week, and then tell us how easy our jobs are. I thought at one time I was working for a great company..... not so sure anymore !! Just another corporation that says one thing, then does something else.... no brag just fact !!

From Lakewood, CO — 05/14/2009

Salary and benefits are good, but company culture leaves a lot to be desired. There's a "shoot first, aim later" culture. When you raise awareness to road blocks, you're told just to get it done. When dealing with upper management, be prepared for a lot of sharp elbows. There's a lot of pomp and circumstance around core values, but it doesn't make it's way into daily operations.

From Tacoma, WA — 10/06/2006

This company is great to work for, it believes in it's core values and is easily obtained by all Teammates. The atmosphere is fun, yet very professional, and you are supported in maintaining and maximizing all goals.