Working at David Weekley Homes — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about David Weekley Homes pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at David Weekley Homes

From Houston, TX — 09/14/2010

If you are a sales consultant you are of very little value. Sales is a revolving door. Your boss is from construction not from sales. DWH is a quality builder but over priced. Offer a good base salary but IMO very difficult & un-realistic sales goals. Most sales people have not been there more than 2 years.

From Houston, TX 77536 — 09/04/2010

The building is absolutely gorgeous, from the giant fireplace in the lobby to the bistro and garden with fish ponds the environments feels like a home. You are always treated with respect and your job duties are clearly defined. The company is staffed with competent people in every department. This is the company that I plan on retiring from.