Working at Dave and Busters — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Dave and Busters pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Dave and Busters

From Williamsville NY. — 05/26/2010

I LOVE this job. Then again, we are not exactly Dave and Busters, we are Dave and busters sports Cafe, which I guess, is a bit different, only partially owned my the same people.

The managers and co-workers are so nice. I like them all. They are always willing to help. Such a great environment to work in. The first week, I got a free lunch during my training and so did my trainer:) As long as you are nice to the customers and are fast at working this company will respect you.

The only real complain I have about the job is the fact that they are open on all holidays. I do find this rather ridiculous. However, I can't complain because this is the first company I have worked at that truly treats me right.

From San Jose, CA — 04/01/2010

Worked for this company for many years and had a great experience. Managers at this location were very helpful, scheduled around school and life events, were great at responding to feedback, and great at making you feel comfortable in the work place. Not great for advancement unless you start in lower management and work up from there. They have a poicy where you can not manage people you worked with before you moved up, so you must relocate if you are moving from an hourly to a salary position. In general, great place to work.

From hollywood FL — 01/24/2008

i worked at dave n busters for about a month and realized that everyone is trying to screw everyone else. and i don't mean screw over, i mean get into bed. manager and employees alike. ladies, if you have a man, and he works at dave n busters, he;s probably having an affair. guys too. your women are probably in the cooler with some bartender. dave n busters is not the place to work if you are in a relationship.