Working at Datavo — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Datavo pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Datavo

From Orange/North Hollywood Ca — 03/11/2010

Datavo is a great company to work for. Unlike other telecom companies who micro manage and expect their employees to lie to their prospects, Datavo has respect for their employees and their customers. I work as an outside account executive and my job entails finding new small to mid size business clients for our telephone and internet solutions. It is not easy especially with all the bad experiences many prospects have with other outside sales representatives and other telecomunication companies, but the product we sell is both genuine and cutting edge. I feel proud to work for Datavo and I feel I made the right choice when choosing this company to work for. I cannot stand working for a company or selling a product that I do not believe in so finding a company that is ethical was of the upmost importance to me. My manager is easy going and understanding. My coworkers are competitive yet we work together as a team and congratulate each other for a job well done. I would recommend this company to any sales representative who is not afraid to cold call business's infact I know that our North Hollywood branch is now hiring sales representatives so go ahead and apply.... You will love it!