Working at Datascan Field Services — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Datascan Field Services pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Datascan Field Services

From Alpharetta GA — 10/20/2010

Exccellent company to work for, the recent addition of the Focus on Excellence program has added a recognition and reward program that expresses the value of each Associate. And contrary to a previous review I have found the northeast manager to be a wonderful person (not a jerk.)

From Solon, OH — 06/29/2010

Great place to work. JM Family is the parent company of DataScan which has been around for decades. In a city such as Cleveland, OH where the job market is poor it's nice to have a company like this one. Although everything isn't perfect, I don't know of any company where that is the case. I've worked here for a few years now and really like the sense of family atmosphere. The growth potential is pretty slim due to the small office here but hopefully will grow.