Working at DASK Land Surveying — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about DASK Land Surveying pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at DASK Land Surveying

From San Marcos, CA — 09/23/2009

I have been working for DASK for 4 years now and I love it! The owner of the company, Solomon Handy, is a great boss. He has always paid well, pays a yearly bonus and is always giving us vacation time. We work hard and work well together. I just felt like showing him my appreciation by letting the world know. All of the employees here are happy and love the business. We hope to get busier soon. We do great work and we all have been trained very well on our work responsibities. DASK is going to be a business that is around for a very long time!