Working at Dare Mighty Things, Inc — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Dare Mighty Things, Inc pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Dare Mighty Things, Inc

From Portsmouth, NH — 01/23/2010

I have been working here for over a year and really like it. My co-workers are committed to doing the very best for our clients and we like working together. We all work hard but that's why I came - to make a difference. The managers seem to respect each other and genuinely seem to care about where we are going. Pay is competitive, benefits are good and the company is growing. I am glad to be here.

From Portsmouth NH — 10/26/2009

Working at DMT has been a great experience for me. I have learned alot from the people I work with and have been challenged working on two different projects Work life balance can be hard at times but I feel like I am making a big difference in the lives of people who we serve. I feel like we have come a long way in the past year in working together as a team. I am proud of the work we do.