Working at Dallas Cowboys #1 — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Dallas Cowboys #1 pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Dallas Cowboys #1

From Eglin AFB — 04/03/2009

I did 20 years in the USAF and retired, I had the time of my life most of the 20 yrs. Everyday wasn't roses but what job is. Made 100's of friends, traveled the world for free, good/free medical and dental care, loved my job (aircraft hydraulics), I got respect because I gave it. Always used the base commissary and saved many $$$$. If you live on base you can get drunk as crap and not worry about how you will get home. You zombie it on home, but don't act like a bumbling idiot or the base police will give you a ride to the brig. Yes I was stationed at a few of the so-called crappy bases (Minot, Altus, Incirlik) during my time, but don't knock it until you try it. Those places are not that bad. Just go where ever you are sent and have fun, because you have no choice once you are there. Joining the AF was the best thing for me to do with my life when I was 21 and I am happy I survived the 20 yrs and am now getting a monthly retirement check of $1500 the rest of my life. One more thing RUSH is the best band in the world!!!!!!!