Working at Dakkota Integrated Systems — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Dakkota Integrated Systems pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Dakkota Integrated Systems

From Louisville, Ky. — 01/13/2010

My husband interviewed for a job at Dakkota in Kentucky, they called and asked if he was avalailable he wanted to know how much they were willing to pay since it was negotiable. The guy said it would be enough to pay for his wife's boyfriend!!! My husband said my wife doesn't have a boyfriend. The man that called replied with that was just "something he had heard".
Now that is what I call a company to work for, I believe that this is called Slander. This man doesn't know me, he has never meant me but due to this comment that he made my husband was very angry at me, not this man, he was angry with me. I know that this doesn't have anything to do with working there but it does say something about the person that hire's, had my husband been smart enough he would have said, so you are willing to pay me $150,000 a year, that is about how much she spends.
This is for anyone out there that wants to work for Dakkota, make sure you ask them how much they are willing to pay, who knows, you could be making big bucks, if your smart!! And as for me & my husband, Dakkota you really don't know anything about us & trust me if you did, well never mind but because he is to much of a "man" to take up for his wife, then, his wife is taking up for herself so if I were you I would be very careful with what you say about people you do not know, you could end up in court with a lawsuit over your head, you got that!!!

Here is a famous quote for you:

I would much rather have regrets about not doing what people said, than regretting not doing what my heart led me to and wondering what life had been like if I'd just been myself.

Here is another one, please read carefully:

What goes around, comes around!!!

From Chicago — 04/24/2009

These comments are by far no reflection of the entire Dakkota Chicago Team. My time here at Dakkota has been good. Yes, there are a lot of things I hate about management and especially some of the people I work along side with that complain everyday they come to work and the stupid contract that people are afraid to speak up on but I come from a company that never communicated to us, didn't believe in an open door policy and would never let you give a suggestion or an opinion on improving a process. The managment team here trys and wants everyone to succeed. Now of course we all have our bad days but at the end of the day the no brain HR Mgr, the Plant Mgr that makes you cry and the washed up balla that you(s) referred to in your last comment are all here to enforce a rule or policy that you(s) are making hard for the rest of us.