Working at Dade Paper — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Dade Paper pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Dade Paper

From Loxley — 04/16/2009

Dade Paper is one of the most unethical companies I have ever come across. Promotes based on time in and not ability-leading to incompetent and unprofessional managers. This company has a mushroom TOE with a manager/employee ratio of 3 to 1. Managers enforced company rules on case by case instances. Company black balled me by allowing a coworker that I critized about job ability to give refences to future employers. Company has almost cult-like following to founder. Stay away from this one or you'll wish you had.