Working at Crossmark — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Crossmark pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Crossmark

From Plano, TX — 04/30/2010

I joined the company four months ago, and I am very happy here. I like the environment, and my teammates, and my manager. I work hard, but I am respected for my work. I would like to think that I might just have a career here. I am full-time, but I work with many part-time people. They seem to like the flexibility of working part-time. Plus, every time I turn around, the company is hiring new people for new projects! Makes me feel as if my job is a bit more secure, if they are hiring to add to the company!

From Plano, TX — 03/30/2010

I really enjoy working here. My co-employees are very responsive and knowledgable. I enjoy my work, and I find the work-life balance to be very good. Managers are very willing to listen to new ideas, and new ways of doing things. There is constant change in the retail merchandising industry, and my managers are very good at responding to these changes and shifts in the marketplace. I do feel that leadership listens to us when we present ideas, or new ways to do things. The job security seems strong. Crossmark has gotten a lot of new clients, and seems to be growing, unlike many other companies these days. I would definitely recommend that people apply for work here!

From Ashland,Ky — 01/05/2010

Crossmark is a fantastic company to work for! I have been employed with Crossmark for almost a year as a Product Demonstrater. I live in a small town, and am a college student. The pay is great for a college student that doesnt have a lot of options or for somebody that wants to work a part time job with full time pay. I work four days a week Thu-Sun and I get off in time to have my weekend evenings free. When I leave work it's stress free. Most of the time I am scheduled all four days, unlike similar companys where there isn't a lot of work available. I get great hours, I average a good pay every week for only working 25 hours. Very consistant pay, pretty much a set schedule. I was promoted to a team lead within a month, it was only a .50 cent raise but I got a 100 dollar bonus for taking the test. Plus, if work was short I was the first to get hours ahead of other demonstraters. However, Team Lead is probably as far as I will go. There's not a whole lot of room for growth in the product demonstrater field unless your venture to other parts of the company. I only gave a 4 in respect when I could very easily give a 5 due to my manager. She is nice overall, but a little sarcastic and impatient. The company howerver, is completley understanding and our field support line is very very helpful. Co Worker's are great for the most part, some are older so take a little more time but usually are great with customers. I have had some people in the past who were not responsible, but were very easily let go. Job Security is pretty good, as of now. I mean Walmart could cancel the program, but I doubt that will happen. We have a contract with them. Definatley would reccomend this. However, the orange hats and orange aprons suck and the carts that you have to set up falls apart really easy.