Working at Coca Cola Enterprises — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Coca Cola Enterprises pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Coca Cola Enterprises

From Birmingham, AL — 09/24/2008

Management doesn't seem to care about you. They will give you their work and have you do things constantly that your job doesn't consist of just to keep them from having to do it. Most of all management is short and unfriendly with you, and think they are better than you just b/c they are in management. It's not a good enviroment to work in. It's not the family enviroment I've been told it use to be. All this job does is make me act back to them the way I feel I am treated.

From Harrahan, LA — 06/06/2007

I was a driver in Harrahan. When I took the job, I stated that I needed $15.00 an hour to compensate the 60 mile commute. Sometimes it was more like $7.50 an hour with all the stops and product. Aside from misrepresenting pay, the Co-workers were awesome. I've never seen more competant people working in my life. The work is very hard though. Between the customers mistaken your identity for CCE and the product load, the job can be highly stressful. My driver manager was a bit aloof when it came to getting me back in time to make my insurance elections. Other than that it wasn't that bad. The three key things that made the job tough was: product load, customers, and excessive work time.