Working at Cisco Systems — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Cisco Systems pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Cisco Systems

From San Jose, CA — 01/20/2009

Cisco Systems has got to be one of the best places to work. There is no question that they are innovators in technology, but the value they place on their people and ability to manage to ever changing trends in IT has to be commended.

From San Jose, CA — 09/04/2008

Pretty nice place to work - however its almost startup like environment with the giant company.

From San Jose, CA — 11/01/2007

Cisco is the best company I've ever worked for. It is a dream come true. The culture at Cisco is superb.

You may notice some racist comments in the reviews here but that's just white people behind racist against colored people. So what's new? Don't pay attention to that please.

The pay is excellent at Cisco. Respect is great. Minorities get a lot of respect from the Company which is awesome. The benefits are out of this world. Simple brilliant. The job security, at least, in my department is good. The Work/Life Balance is out of this world. I have the best manager and best job in the world in the best company ever in the history of mankind!

Career growth is splendid. Location is unbeatable -- California rocks! My co-workers --- most of them -- are generally professional and competent people except a few unprofessional individuals like the one with racist comments here. The work environment is the best in terms of major corporations.

Cisco Rocks!