Working at Circle K — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Circle K pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Circle K

From Tampa, FL — 08/07/2010

I've worked for Circle K for a year and a half now and after reading all the negative reviews (b/c of course that's most of what you'll find on this site) I can agree that some of them have valid points. Yes, the company put in a wage freeze for over a year when the economy hit rock bottom. It was either that or lay people off, not one person lost their job and when the company took an upward swing they cut everyone a thank you for being patient check. Yes, I've worked with plenty other store managers that are not, in my opinion, running their business properly and need to be replaced and the company is only as good as it's representation. To those employees I can imagine you wouldn't have a good work experience. I greatly enjoy working for Circle K. My district works well as a team and when ever anyone is in a tough spot everyone pulls together to take care of each other. For a 24/7/365 business it's rather stress-less!

From phoenix,az — 09/25/2009

I was a CSR for a couple of months in between jobs.I have to say the store manager was a great guy who worked insane hours,but always had a positive attitude and a hysterical sense of humor.Coworkers were hard-working and very kind.On your feet for 8 hours with no break is very tiring,but this is life in a convenience store.Having to put up with high/drunk customers was the worst part of the job.I was hired as a full-timer @38 hours per week.Now corporate will not allow store manager to hire anyone on as full-time, I guess to prevent anyone from getting benefits.Not a bad temporary job,but I would not want to do it for the rest of my life.difficult to move into management positions with so few available,and if you are promoted count on 55 hours per week minimum.