Working at Chili's — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Chili's pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Chili's

From Jefferson City, MO — 09/30/2010

I worked part time at Chilis while I went to beauty school. A lot of people complained about their management, but I really liked my managers and I liked my coworkers, with a couple of exceptions, but that's anywhere. I don't know if I just got really lucky or what, but I don't agree with all the negative comments. I loved working at Chili's. The managers were competent, they offered promotions to the servers who were extra dedicated. They pay minimum server wage, but as far as i know, all server jobs do that. If you're a good server, you will make money through your tips. I made more money at Chili's than I do in the hair industry! I loved this job!

From Pennsylvania — 04/17/2010

I just have a couple things to say to all of those who complain on this stupid website about their jobs. If you hate it that much, LEAVE! No one is holding a gun to your head making you work where you work. If you aren't making enough money, go to another restaurant with higher prices and a higher number of clientele. If you don't like your management staff, or feel that there is a lack of respect, speak to them about it and if nothing changes, speak to someone higher than them. If you think the sidework that comes with the job is ridiculous, well than I have nothing for you on that one. Any restaurant you go to is going to require sidework and maybe you should think about working somewhere other than a restaurant. You all chose to apply and train at the place where you work so stop crying about it and do something about it.

From bensalem — 04/16/2010

i love it here.

From Orlando, FL — 08/26/2008

While this Chili's is right next to a University you still get a good balance of customers because of the growing residential area near it. Also, the new GM who just started there a couple months ago is always making sure everyone is comfortable and that no one is bullied, and that everyone does their job. You don't feel like you're being talked down to by the managers. And it's busy, so the money is always great!