Working at Chevron — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Chevron pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Chevron

From Houston, TX — 02/11/2009

Good pay, annual raises are generally good, good review system, outstanding benefits, etc. Work-life balance - Chevron tends to under staff and over work quite a bit, but then there is strong job security. Location - Houston -- what more is there to say besides ugly, no zoning, horrible summers.

From sanramon,ca — 10/27/2008

I worked in Sanramon ,ca . If you are hired for chevron....wooh....One of the Best places to work. Job security , good benefits .........

From salem, OR — 07/06/2006

I worked for a Chevron station (coporate owned). And from my stand point at the retail level it was one of the best jobs i ever had. I was makeing an unheard of 9.50/hr to pump gas. The respect i got from management was awsome, we were rewarded for good reviews and such. Benifits sucked, but that can be expected when working for a retail store. Job security was good. They made every attempt to give you requested days off. Everyone up to and includeing the RM started out there pumping gas. The location was awsome, only a couple of min. drive. My co-workers were awsome (My mngr. bought tickets to a local heavy metal show). The only complaint i ever realy had was the fact that it was a retail inviroment, and being so i had to put up with a-hole customers all day.