Working at Certified Field Associates — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Certified Field Associates pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Certified Field Associates

From NY — 07/14/2009

I like the company alot. You get to pick & choose your jobs. Sometimes there are more available than other times but overall it is a great way to make part time money. I have always gotten my checks within 7-14 days. They are soooo helpful if you need to call for any info or advice or just to check and see if there is any new available jobs. Most info is just emailed back to them after job completion. Yes most are $5-$6 for 1/2 hour or $8 for an hour. But hey its more than I am making sitting at home. I recommend them.

From Palo Alto, CA — 11/23/2008

I like working for this company! They pay less than minimum wage if you work a full hour, but most work doesn't take even half that long. I don't know what city they're in, but as I work out of my home as a part-time contractor, it doesn't matter. As an IC, of course, there's no job security or benefits or growth potential, but you can't beat the working conditions! I schedule my own workdays/hours, and file my reports online. Their hotline is open early and stays open late. It's great! My only beef is with the people who respond to "Help!" email. They either don't have a clue what they're doing, or they make stuff up. Either way, they're pretty useless. I don't plan to leave - unless I'm bounced for posting this :)

From NY — 08/23/2008

I have worked for this company as an independent contractor for over a year. Depending on location and other contractors in your area you might be able to do the work full time, recently because of more contractors in my area I'm not even working part-time. pay is decent,since it is per assignment. There is no mileage reimbursments but should you work the assignments correctly one ends up with more than $15 an hour and not traveling long distances to care about mileage reimburments. Should you live in New York State you could work for the company directly answering phones as field support, I do not work with anyone else unless asked to bring a partner, submit my time and my partners and I will be responsible to paying that partner. Also as an independent contractor I am responsible to my Federal and State Taxes.
I pick and choose which projects I am willing to do at the pay that they are offering.