Working at CBIZ — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about CBIZ pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at CBIZ

From San Diego — 11/11/2009

It's hard to feel appreciated here. I work hard here, go out of my way, and continuously try to make my manager happy, but the first little thing that comes up, I get reprimanded for. Something so tedious, so ridiculous, so small, and I might get written up for. What the hell?! I have never felt so afraid of loosing my job or walking on egg shells in my life. My manager couldn't do my job even if "they" tried. I've seen "them" screw up time and time again and if they were ever in my position, they would fail miserably.

From St. Louis, MO — 01/03/2009

Total lack of respect from management. Non-existent work-life balance and unmanagable work load. Lack of adequate time, tools and technology to do the job. Management likes to play the blame game even when there was no mistake made. Very hostile and low morale environment.

From Leawood, KS — 08/30/2008

Salary is very fair as long as you are a squeeky wheel. It took a little push to make them realize that we were being underpaid compared to other companies. This company is highly respected and has great benefits. The 401(K) could be better. They offer health, life, dental, vision and disability insurance, 401(K), optional life insurance, performance bonuses and many other benefits. They're very good at only hiring as many workers as they need and keep a very close eye on how the operations are running. In other words, nobody sits around twiddling their thumbs. There is a great potential for growth and the work environment is ideal. There are many small perks, such as coffee machines, ice machines, refrigerators, microwaves, lunch room, a deli so you don't have to leave the building for lunch and much more! As long as you're a hard worker and prove to them that your job is of the utmost importance there shouldn't be any reason to be worried about your job.