Working at Cardington Yutaka Technologies — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Cardington Yutaka Technologies pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Cardington Yutaka Technologies

From delaware, ohio — 04/14/2010

CYT is a good place to work. During slow down, I kept drawing a paycheck. All my neighbors were laid off and out of work while I still have a job.
There are things to improve but I have a job.

From Cardington, Ohio — 04/02/2010

I've been ther alot of years. Its the best job i"ve had.

From Hillbilly Haven,Oh — 03/28/2010

I Love this Company! Where else can you go and work and be part of "Days of Our Lives". Most of you In-grates" didn't have to grow up wondering how you were going keep a roof over your head. How many of you had parents in a union that lost their jobs or better yet got that Great deal of a "Picketing check" to help make the ends meet? Yeah, That BS paid alot of bills. Most of the time I listen to people talk about their families, to others at work. Do you know why? For some of you that's fine, for others it's "Offensive". WTF Grow Up talk a stronger pill for your lack of mental well being. Obviously that's why most of you are sitting behind your computer right now reading this S#(t. Because you have no real life and don't want to look for another job. As for the rating crap on here.
-Pay is earned when you work. Not propagate BS on this Website. Tell me how that's paying your bills?
- Respect is what you get when you do a good job abd DON'T have to brag about what YOU did. Have some F$%@*^%g Pride!
- Benefits Yeah most of you UN-Educated took care of that. Now it's called OBAMACARE and we are REALLY F%*^ED. Thank you GOOD JOB.
- Job Security in 1998 it was secure. You all have jeoppardized that now. GOOD JOB, Be Proud
- Work/Life Balance Like any single family income you rely on being able to work overtime but you enjoy the time of when you have it. It has improved alot over the years but mostly due to the Economy tanking and not the skilled workforce improving.
- Let's face it not many look to move up anymore. At least it isn't the "Good Ole' Boy Network" like GM and FORD. Here you have an oppurtunity to make something of yourself IF YOU CHOOSE TO. IF You don't want to then STFU and let the next generation try to make something of themselves while you rot and continue to sit in front of your computer reading this s#^t.
- Location Hillbilly Haven isn't it. "In-bred => IN-Grates" enough said.
- My Co-worker rating speaks for itself. (-3) Yes there are at least two good people that work here.
- Work Environment - going down hill fast. But only because people need to keep their personal lives personal and focus on the fact you still have a job!

Get Real and Get a LIFE people!

From cardington — 03/09/2010

This cracks me up. I can't believe the stuff you idiots say on here. I am truly entertained by the morons i work with, I wish you would quit complaining and get a new job,, but please tell me where you work, so i can read your dumb jobvent posts, so i can laugh at you.

From cardington ohio — 03/08/2010

I do not understand why people that have jobs are complaining about them. 3 members of my family would love to have a job since their extensions on thier unemployment ran out last month.. The bottom line is that most of you that do the complaing (20-25%) ruin things for those that come and do thier jobs. Who wants to work beside someone that complains all the time. If your not happy with your career choice then simply choice another path and let those that take a little pride in what they do alone to continue on with thier job. Lets' think back a few years when you were in high school and this type of complaining about everything got you your diploma. And yes those were the years when we decided what we were going to do with our lifes'. I do believe that is the time when you decided to enter the work force, start your families and subcomb to the life of a factory worker, as I did. You made a decision then, just like the decision you make everyday to come in to work like the rest of us. Do us a favor, the ones that do take a little pride in our job, quit. Just call in tomorrow and quit. It is soo simple that maybe you all are too stupid to know how to solve this problem. Let us help you, quit. I am pretty sure that Whirlpool isn't hiring, Uhm I don't think Todco/Timken/Nucor/Union Tank , I'm not sure if I missed any of the big ones in the area, are hiring. Dollar General is though, they have good wages/benefits. One last thing/question--how was your breakfest/lunch/dinner today, did you sleep warm and comfortable last night, although our benefits are not as good as they used to be, I hope that the 1500 deductable that you have to pay for that 10,000 dollar new born that you just had isn't too rough on you.

From Marion, Ohio — 03/08/2010

Here's the truth if your interested in working for this company if you haven't already read the previous postings. If you miss your grade school days, then you can relive them here, because you're surrounded by a bunch of grade school children. The associates cry favoritism, unfair treatment, all work and no playtime, but the truth is these associates have been created by this company. If you hold up production because you want overtime, they move you to a process that you work by yourself, so the only person that's being paid overtime is you- they let you "steal" from the company instead of getting rid of you because your slow and can't ( choose not to) make rate, but then when they do take your overtime away you cry favoritism???? Please explain your issue, because I don't understand it. Here' s a sad truth, we have 5 main comp processes (critical quality processes) out of the 5 processes we have 3 Adecco associates that run these processes, they make less money than the full-time associates and have no insurance,but yet that's the only associates that will work hard to get production out, but you people want to cry because you don't get reconized when it comes time for promotions. It's pretty sad that the company has to depend on the temps to train, because they know the full-time associates won't train them right. On Line 10 everyone knows chamber and stay A is the hardest, most demanding process...guess what!!! A temp runs that..imagine that, but there's a 9 year associate that runs mid-form the "gimp" process. Pretty sad. Maybe you're a little to comfortable at your jobs, because it's obvious that you have way to much time to pay attention to what everyone else is doing instead of what you should be doing. So, if you want to work with a bunch of spoiled, ungrateful, lazy grade school children than this is the place for you, but I recommend you wait until the company is hiring ,because you WILL work your butt off as a temp for little money and no insurance.

From Cardington,OH — 03/06/2010

It takes alot of balls to get on your computer, call people names, and complain about your job. What a bunch of cowards! Why dont you say these things face to face? If you go home and get on your computer to cry about your job, you must live a sad life.

From Cardington, oh — 02/07/2010

I have had some bad jobs in my life. This is like heaven on earth for me

From cardington — 02/03/2010

If everybody would just do there jobs, everthing would be alot better.

From Ohio — 01/26/2010

For whomever posted on the Honda site that said Honda owns CYT they don't. There is a small percentage interest in CYT, but Honda in no way owns CYT outright. Sounds like some need to gossip less and pay more attention to your process and maybe the raises and bonuses you so strongly feel you deserve might be a little closer.