Working at Capital Source Bank — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Capital Source Bank pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Capital Source Bank

From 92780 — 05/25/2010

Working @ CapSource Bank as a representative is the easiest job you will ever have. During a typical day, you will have about 70-80% downtime, where you are literally sitting there doing NOTHING. Management will attempt to give you lame projects where you will do something that has already been done (i.e., analyze financial statements - this is the financial analysts job, keep track of closed accts/retention/variance - again, this is the analysts job, etc.)

There is nowhere to go with this company. Because it is so small, they rarely hire, and if they do, it's for the same position at a different location. This job is an excellent job for someone that is not looking to move up or gain skills. If I were 50+ in age, I would love this job.