Working at Cancer Treatment Centers of America — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Cancer Treatment Centers of America pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Cancer Treatment Centers of America

From Philadelphia, PA — 05/26/2009

Cancer Treatment Centers of America is a great place to work. They actually mean what they say-it's all about the patients. If you are a healthcare provider who believes that the facility you work at no longer has the patients' best interest at heart, then you will be refreshed as I was. The location isn't great, in Northeast Philadelphia, but our neighbors are a golf course and a cemetary and we have free on-site parking. I wish our benefit copayments and deductibles were like the good-old days when we had a $5 copayment to visit a doctor and got prescriptions for a buck, but I guess that no longer exhists. We receive constant recognition and our patients love us. I've never worked at a hosptial where I've seen janitors praying with the patients! They say if prayer was a drug every doctor would prescribe it but I was always saddened at other hosptials where they demanded we call Pastoral Care if anythring even remotely "religious" comes up. Why can't I pray with someone who asks me to? Here, I can. It's hard as the patients are very ill, but I am proud to be a part of this.