Working at Cancable Inc or Dependable HomeTech — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Cancable Inc or Dependable HomeTech pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Cancable Inc or Dependable HomeTech

From Ontario — 06/24/2010

I love this company. I've been here for 10 years now and seen a lot of changes over the years. Our executive team is a team that makes you feel proud to work for them. Some of the complaints I've read on here are ridiculous. Don't employees know that we have an HR Team that they can take their frustrations to if necessary? The pay here is fair, there's room for growth and there's job security. I myself started here at a bottom position. But through educating myself and always showing that I have the company's best interest at heart, I've worked my way up. I'm proud to say that I work at Cancable/Dependable HomeTech. I'll admit that we've had some poor managers and poor employees over the years, but they never last long. This company has come a long way since I started here. We've been through our share of ups and downs over the years and have proven that we're a strong company. We've had technicians in this company make over $100,000 annually! There's money to be made here. Most people who are bitter about this company were poor performers. Period.