Working at Canandaigua National Bank — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Canandaigua National Bank pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Canandaigua National Bank

From Canandaigua, NY — 07/12/2009

I have worked at CNB for 9 years. I started as a PT float teller, no college, no prior banking experience, and am now a Branch Manager. As long as you are willing to work hard, help the customer, and live by the Core Values of honesty & integrity, responsibility, teamwork, respect, innovation, professionalis, and commitment you will enjoy CNB. As an employee with less than a year in the bank, they were so accomaditing with my schedule while my mom was suffering with cancer. They are flexible with maternity leave and I received my entire salary during maternity leave (not many companies do that anymore) CNB has put in more money in my profit sharing (again what company has PROFIT SHARING) and 401K then I EVER could. I love this company and what they stand for. They really care about their employees.