Working at canada post — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about canada post pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at canada post

From ontario — 10/12/2009

What a great company to work for. To think I'm getting paid to exercise all day...nice! Start at around 8am, finish by 3:30pm, pay is better than most (considering you only need a high school diploma). I'm protected by my union. Absolutly love it!

From alberta — 09/01/2009

You are just a number in a big corp. My sup. ahve never done my job and my seniority is probably more than all three of theirs collectively times three! Meaning they know crap about my job they just like to think they do! Out in the public there is negative respect and usually jokes about going postal. Which makes you wanna!