Working at CampusEAI — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about CampusEAI pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at CampusEAI

From Cleveland — 07/02/2010

CampusEAI is a fantastic place to work in. Great culture, energy, and passion. It's a wonderful place to learn. I'm very impressed with the talent and level of experience of the employees.I have been working with Peesh Chopra for about 2 years now and must admit that I am lucky to work with him.Always fair, respectful and appreciative of hard work.

From Cleveland, Ohio — 06/23/2010

I have worked here for almost a year, and I rather enjoy my job. I have learned so much since I have started at CampusEAI. I wish the pay was better, but there are no other companies paying any better in the Cleveland area so I guess I cant complain too much! I think our Executive Director, Anjli Jain, is a great leader.

Overall not too bad of a place to work.