Working at CampusEAI Consortium — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about CampusEAI Consortium pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at CampusEAI Consortium

From Ohio — 07/08/2010

I like working in CampusEAI. Management is fair and my co-workers are great. I feel valued and respected. This company offers the advantages of a small work environment and direct access to upper management.

From Ohio — 07/06/2010

My name is Jasreen and I am presently working with CampusEAI. I have been working here for almost two years now. I was hired by Sumit in the Grant Team and was promised growth and a lot of learning. Though I believe that it really depends on an individual to learn and grow but the platform is very critical and I was amazed to see everything happening that was promised. I am a very career focused person and joined CampusEAI looking at various factors but was still concerned in some ways until I actually started working. I was assigned to a new project last year and I had some ideas that I sent out to Sumit/ Peesh, it was a wonderful experience to see emails going out to all the management team members and other departments on next steps on these ideas. It was such a morale booster....I was thrilled!!! I look forward to working here for a longer duration.

From Cleveland, Ohio — 06/23/2010

I have worked here for almost a year, and I rather enjoy my job. I have learned so much since I have started at CampusEAI. I wish the pay was better, but there are no other companies paying any better in the Cleveland area so I guess I cant complain too much! I think our Executive Director, Anjli Jain, is a great leader.

Overall not too bad of a place to work.

From Cleveland, Ohio — 02/17/2010

I worked at CampusEAI in their Cleveland office for 3 years. The work environment was pretty okay. I spent most of my day in conference rooms in meetings. I wish my desk was slightly bigger or that I had a private office but I did not experience any elbow-to-elbow "classroom style" working environment. Maybe this was in a previous office location before I joined. Although I got offers from other companies while I worked there, I stayed because I got paid pretty well, the work was interesting, and i liked some of the people that I worked with. Benefits are okay. I got a bonus (they call them performance acknowledgments) each year. It is a very fast paced environment. This is definitely not a place for people who are looking for a 9-5 job or who are not used to working for an service provider/software company.