Working at Campbell-Ewald — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Campbell-Ewald pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Campbell-Ewald

From Warren, MI — 08/30/2008

Iíve been at Campbell-Ewald for almost 20 years and I can honestly say itís a great place to work. The #1 reason Ė the people. Everyone is friendly and pitches in to get the job done. Itís a big company, but you still feel like you know everyone. We have lots of employee events to bring us together and enhance camaraderie. Times are tough in our industry right now, but we have some incredible talent, ideas and determination to pull us through. We have great benefits, competitive pay, and lots of opportunities to advance. All in all, two thumbs up!

From Warren, Michigan — 08/21/2008

Campbell-Ewald is a great place to work. Last night after a very hectic day I enjoyed a Newcastle with my coworkers while listening to an employee's band play on a gorgeous summer evening. This is not unusual it is typical for this company. While the work is demanding the company recognizes this fact and is alway coming up with activities the provides some balance for the employees.