Working at Camp Bow Wow — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Camp Bow Wow pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Camp Bow Wow

From League City, Texas — 06/20/2010

I really like my job as a Camp Counselor. The only thing that I do not like about working for Camp Bow Wow is the minimum wage pay rates. I think that the work the the camp counselors do deserves a higher rate of pay. I highly recommend working for them if you do not mind being paid $8.00 an hour.

From Troy, MI — 04/20/2010

CBW is a franchise company so you will get different experiences depending on the owners. This place was going through a lot of upheaval when I came on and was disorganized. Don't expect too much interaction with the dogs--they don't have workers in the camps all the time like in other faciliites. There is no set schedule with duties which can be very frustrating if you are used to organization and time management. The kennels are very hard to clean and it's back breaking work. This particular place was nice because the owners were friendly and generally cared about people and dogs. The rest of the staff was pleasant to work with but because of the disorganization there is much potential for burning out. Not a bad place to work but expect to be cleaning instead of spending time with the animals.