Working at CallSource — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about CallSource pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at CallSource

From Westlake Village — 03/22/2010

CallSource is a hit and miss company. I can't just call them horrible and leave it at that. It's not that simple. Callsource has a beautiful office and a good work/life balance. However, their HR is run by a person who has been with the company for over 10 years, but has no idea what he/she is doing. The reason this HR director is still there is because of his/her relationship with the owner. We are talking complete incompentence and mind games galore. The pay is inconsistent across the board at CallSource, even within a simple job like Customer Service and they do not value the knowledge capital in their employees at all, willing to throw away employee after employee to save a few bucks, but turn around and spend even more on training another new employee. I witnessed good people thrown away because of an unwillingness to mentor and/or invest properly. It is the type of company that changes standards and expectations every day, but fails to pass on the vital information to those it affects most. There are some really good people here. Don't get me wrong, it's just unfortunate that too many of the higher ups have a poor grasp on reality.

From Westlake Village, CA — 03/17/2010

I love my job. I have been with CallSource for several years. It has grown rapidly, even through the recession. I am happy to have found a very stable company. There are employees who have been here for 10 and even 15 years. Employees are encouraged to move around within the company to pursue areas of personal interest and increased compensation. Talent is recognized and rewarded. The company pays part our continuing education, including advanced degrees. Insurance is good and there is a 401(k) the company matches.