Working at California Sun Centers — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about California Sun Centers pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at California Sun Centers

From Elk Grove, Ca — 07/08/2009

Interesting company to say the least. If you want to have a lunch break or the required by state law 10 minute breaks, this isnt the company for you. It is nice to be able to get a hold of the owner of the company if needed, but he doesnt help to often. && managers play favorites, there is NO denying that. && if you call HR to complain, just know that it most likely will not be resolved. Everything is blamed on the employees, yet they never have proof, its just hear say. The company does have great employees though, and thats what keeps me around. I love the girls, and sometimes guys, I work with!! There is potential to go with the company, and thats a plus, but just know, they take away positions just as quickly as they hand them out. The work atmosphere is good, and time usually flies by, but when you step back and consider the pros and cons, the cons list definately wins. Untill I find a new job though, this is where you will find me...

From Roseville, CA — 05/22/2009

Started off great! I absolutely loved my job! I was a very loyal employee and when tanning lotions started to become empty they would charge everybody in that salon an equal percentage of the bottles missing so we would pay for their loss. Keep in mind these bottles can go over $100, so between 4 girls you would be required to pay $25 for one bottle! If I committed this crime I would be happy to pay them, but with cameras on my work area my entire shift and no proof that I did this, I refused and quit. If you don't mind paying for lotion that you didn't get to use, you will LOVE THIS JOB!