Working at California State Automobile Association — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about California State Automobile Association pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at California State Automobile Association

From DALY CITY ,CA — 08/26/2008

I WORKED FOR CSAA FOR A VERY VERY VERY LONG TIME AND RECENTLY LOST MY JOB FOR NO GOOD REASON AT ALL.
I HAD A SUPERVISOR THAT JUST DIDN'T LIKE ME AND WHO WENT TO GREAT LENGHTS TO GET ME FIRED. THE SAD PART ABOUT IT WAS MY MANAGER WHO WAS ALL THE WAY IN COLORADO SPRINGS NEVER EVER TALKED TO ME ABOUT MY PERFORMANCE OR ANYTHING AT ANYTIME, HE PROBABLY NEVER EVEN LOOKED INTO WHY I WAS TERMINATED. THEY JUST WANT TO GET RID OF THE OLD TIMERS AND TRY TO HAVE SOME KID DO THE SAME JOB FOR LESS PAY. MY SUPERVISOR WAS AS IGNORATE AS THEY CAME AND I ALWAYS WONDERED HOW SHE KEPT A JOB. THIS WOMAN COULD BARELY SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH AND COULD NOT SPELL TO SAVE HER LIFE.THANK GOD SHE HAD A SON TO WRITE HER LETTERS AND DO OUR REVIEWS. I WAS BEYOND SHOCKED WHEN I LOST MY JOB BUT THEN JUST RECENTLY THEY LET ANOTHER 250+ GO SO IT WAS JUST GOING TO BE A MATTER OF TIME. I STILL WORK IN THE AUTO INDUSTRY AND I JUST LAUGH AT SOME OF THE EMPLOYEES THAT THEY HAVE DECIDED TO KEEP, POOR SOULS.