Working at California Casualty Managment Company — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about California Casualty Managment Company pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at California Casualty Managment Company

From Field — 02/11/2010

CalCas provides great pay, benefits and service! I'm curious to see if the other employees who have departed and left negative feedback have gotten a reality check after looking around in the job market. Everyone is so willing to play as a team and very customer focused. Current customer survey says that 99% of them would recommend us...that says a lot. There have been some recent changes with management however for the positive. Great company!

From Colorado Springs, CO — 07/08/2008

I love working for California Casualty. They have an excellent work environment and provide opportunities for growth. There are so many people here that have worked for the company over 10 years - it is amazing. I highly recommend working for Cal Cas.

From Colorado Springs — 05/14/2008

Great Company to work for, hard to see lay offs last year. Great work environment. If you do your job, are inventive you can go anywhere in the company, they do not just see a degree, but a mind. :)

People stay here too! This is a definite bonus in this world of fast changing jobs.