Working at Cahuilla Casino — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Cahuilla Casino pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Cahuilla Casino

From Anza, CA — 09/09/2009

They treat their employees horribly and there is no loyalty or respect for seniority. Many really good employees have worked there for years and then were fired for no explanation. I was fired after 7 years of faithful service and consistent superb reviews because of 1 mistake that was made that cost the company less than $100.00. I offered to have the money taken out of my check and even asked if I could at least be transferred to another position in the company and the answer was, "no". The week I was fired, 5 other employees were let ago as well for similiar minor mistakes. When a loyal customer came in and asked what had happened to me, my manager replied , "That's what happens when someone doesn't know how to do their job." Heartless.