Working at Cadence Design Systems — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Cadence Design Systems pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Cadence Design Systems

From Noida — 12/06/2008

The culture at Cadence is that of integrity and respect. However stagnation of talent is evident. People don't get a chance to grow, and it's difficult to cut it through the red-tape. I've spent 5 years and I know people who have been in the same position for more than 10 years. Work pressure is low and people are pretty much in their comfort zone unwilling to work hard, add value and move up. I've never seen people fired at the Noida branch until this year so essentially the organisation is under the financial pressure. The salaries have seen a decline in the last few years and so has job stability. I though remember Cadence for person to person respect and integrity.

From Noida, UP — 11/05/2007

It is a great place to work especially if you are in the EDA industry.