Working at CACI — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about CACI pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at CACI

From Chantilly, Va — 04/05/2010

CACI is a great company, and looks after its employees. Presently, I am working on a tough contract so things could be better, but shouldn't a paycheck be earned rather than something obtained by going through the paces?

From Florida — 10/28/2009

This is a great company if you are able to work inedependently and know your job. The pay is very fair as are all of the benefits. The supervisors in the field actualy do care about what happens to their employees. (At least that's been my experience) The only drawback is that there is an element of uncertainty in the contract renewal process. They tend to wait till the last minute to renew contracts. Co-workers are a mix of contractors, government civilians and military personnel. You do get to feel that you are actually accomplishing something for the people of the United States in this job. Normal work hours and I never have any problems keeping home and work seperate. I heartily recommend CACI to anyone considering working as a DOD contractor.