Working at C T S — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about C T S pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at C T S

From Pune, India — 04/01/2010

Pune: there are many buildings in pune and i resided in H2 for three years. here the work cultures is the best. remaining building work culture can suck. H1 is hell being in JPMC being every time in office. being in ISH can be colorful. SAI is cut off but for training and exams you have to be there. now phase 3 building dlf is up as well. apart that it seems quite separated ... every thing is ok about it.

Near main market is ICC with worst kind of people. they come late go late and work till perpire. but goodness last in cogni guys to a great essence. i met 9 good people out of 10. and the 10th one i necer dealt with a lot. CTS has been saviour for me a lot. with great infrastructure and life living work. It all depends on your luck where you fall. Yeah it pays less but never threw anybody in its downtime so its safest US MNC in India. So its fun being in cts. Do join. best for laterals. Interviews selection funda: if you know even c of cognizant they will take you :).